We recognise everyone’s needs are different, and can provide a very bespoke service to ensure your move or project goes smoothly, with a range of services available to suit you from the following;
- We can project manage any improvements works to your main home prior to sale and/or move-in to supported accommodation, to help you achieve the real value in your home.
- We can help source your new home, and work with agents along the south coast to identify suitable properties to meet your individual needs and budget.
- Organising removals and re-location to your new home, to include any follow-up clearance works from your old home or garden, and we can arrange postal re-direction or any liaison with utility and other providers as needed.
We can project manage all improvements works at your new home, including;
- New kitchen installations, working with leading brands, ensuring everything is designed specifically to meet your individual needs.
- New bathroom installations and/or adaptations as may be required, working with leading names and installers of modern level access showers and bathrooms (Prime Living are registered installers of Impey level-access/wet-room systems).
- Contractor selection with competitive tendering and negotiations when required with management through to completion, with full contractor agreement with our customer service and operating standards.
- Ensuring appropriate contracts and insurances are in place
- Decorating services, carpeting and curtains/blinds throughout, with everything to your individual choice, and all from leading independent retailers/brands
- Full management oversight on-site and approval of all works on completion
We also work with individuals and families to undertake improvements prior to sale. Supported retirement housing generally attracts ongoing monthly service charges whether occupied or not, and it can be a false economy to try sell a property in need of improvement when a quick refurb could effect a prompt sale and at a much better price.
- Preferential rates achieved with established quality suppliers and brands
- Flexible options – as little or as much support as needed
- A truly bespoke service to meet all requirements
- Transparent pricing, with a fixed project management fee to cover all elements
As project managers we deal with all aspects of;
- Preparation of works specifications & drawings, and gaining all necessary permissions and approvals as required
- CDM 2015 compliance; Construction Phase Planning Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- Tendering when required and contractor selection & management
- Negotiations with suppliers & contractors as appropriate
- Full coordination of all works stages with the various contractors and suppliers
- Contract management and quality control, relating to work and materials
- Ensuring all works are to agreed standard, compliant with all regulations, and appropriately certified
Additional Professional Services;
- Residential refurbishment project design and management
- Contract administration
- General building advice
- Building Regulations approvals
- Fire safety and general H&S compliance
As a private consultancy we put a great deal of time and effort into developing and maintaining our services and relationships with suppliers and contractors. This is in order to be able to provide the best all-round level and quality of service and product for clients. As a project management consultancy, we must point out that we are not a price-comparison service; if you are looking for a range of quotes or prices for different goods and services for comparative purposes, either for yourself or on behalf of somebody else, then this is something that you should deal directly with yourself, as it would be unfair to us and the contractors we work with, to compare against a self-managed project on a pure cost basis.